Magnetic breakaway cables are an insurance policy to the clumsy, keeping your devices safe from falling off the table when you trip on the cable. But as more and more laptops and other devices switch to USB-C charging, clumsy people everywhere are losing. If you’re clumsy, check out this USB-C magnetic cable that works to protect you from yourself. Compatible with any USB-C device, this cable conveniently breaks away whenever you step on it so it won’t bring the computer down with you.
- Safely disconnects when you trip over the power cord
- Rated to charge even faster than standard cables
- Protects your devices from accidental drops
- Katie Holmes Reportedly Flew Suri Cruise to Paris for Her 13th Birthday, and It Sounds Incredible
- All About Reverse Mortgages
- AI Robot paints its own moonscapes in traditional Chinese style
- 3D goggles may soon help surgeons see better
- On Saturn’s moon Titan, plentiful lakeside views, but with liquid methane
Gravis Weighted Blanket
One of the most chronic health problems in the world is simply lack of sleep. If you suffer from insomnia...
Atech Micro Bluetooth Receiver
Wireless headphones are in, but you don’t need to get rid of your wired headphones entirely before buying wireless ones....
TRNDlabs ION Wireless Earbuds
Great sound quality, stylish appearance, and practical design come together in these wireless sports earbuds to provide an incredible listening...
TREBLAB Z2 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones
The Z2’s earned their name because they feature twice the sound, twice the battery life, and twice the convenience of...
#1 Cryptocurrency Investment Course: A Step-By-Step Guide
Would you like to learn the quickest and easiest way to get into cryptocurrency investing? This course will teach you...
Stainless Steel Double Walled Wine Glass With Lid
Summer is an active time, and there may come a situation where you must leave your wine glass on the...
Atech USB-C Magnetic Breakaway Charging Cable
Magnetic breakaway cables are an insurance policy to the clumsy, keeping your devices safe from falling off the table when...